- If you haven’t noticed yet there is SNOW!!!
- Go sledding
- Go skiing or snowboarding! There are so many resorts around the area. Give it a try!
- Gorgoza Park is open for tubing!
- Olympic Park is open for winter activities as well!
- Utah Jazz games are in full swing! Click here for their schedule and to find tickets!
- Do you like hockey? The Utah Grizzlies’ season is well underway as well! Click here to see their schedule and to find tickets!
- The U has so many sports other than just football! Click here to find out when all your Utes athletic teams are playing!
- Breakfast- Hub and Spoke diner (address- 1291 1100 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84105)
Salt Lake City, UT 84111)
- Brunch- Finn’s Café (address- 1624 1100 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84105)
- Lunch- Joesph Van Alstyne made a video which shows two fantastic restaurants you should all try! Taco Taco and Chedda Bugger. He shows you the food and why you should eat at both of these places! Click here to find out why these places are so great!
- Dinner- Café Trio (address- 680 900 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84102)