Student Employment Opportunities
Learning Abroad is about student experiences and preparing students for successful academic and professional careers. Our student employees play an important part in making sure that all U of U students know about the opportunities available to them.
Are you enthusiastic about learning abroad and interested in gaining experience in the field of international education? If so, you should apply to be a Peer Advisor!
Open Peer Advisor Positions
- Assists Learning Abroad Exchange and Diversity teams with enhancing access to Learning Abroad programs for all students
- Assists Learning Abroad Pre-Departure, Re-entry, and Scholarship teams
Assists Learning Abroad Marketing team with marketing strategy, including digital and print marketing.
Applicants are not required to have participated on a Learning Abroad Program, however previous Learning Abroad experience is preferred.
STATUS: Position Closed
GLOBAL INCLUSION ADVISORY BOARD LEADERS
Apply for this position if you love leadership, social justice, networking, and using your critical thinking skils to address complex problems.
All Advisory Board leaders work to develop, maintain, and execute strategies with the overall goal of enhancing access to global engagement opportunities for all students.
Applicants are not required to have participated on a Learning Abroad Program. Check out the posting for more information on job qualifications and responsibilities.
STATUS: Position Closed
Are you detail-oriented, do you have excellent time management skills, and are you knowledgeable about the on-campus community? Join our team as an Outreach Assistant!
- Is a student leadership role. Help lead our Outreach Team!
- Promotes the opportunities and benefits of Learning Abroad through the coordination of campus, community, and virtual outreach.
- Supports student recruitment by actively researching, initiating, and scheduling outreach activities across campus.
Applicants are not required to have participated on an approved Learning Abroad Program.
Looking for a flexible on campus job? Want practice public speaking? If so, Outreach Intern is the job for you!
- Are our peer to peer outreach team, promoting Learning Abroad and its opportunities across campus.
- Work with Learning Abroad Coordinators on marketing initiatives.
- Primary tasks include classroom visits and presentations, tabling, postering, and assisting with ongoing projects and initatives.
Applicants are not required to have participated on an approved Learning Abroad Program, however previous Learning Abroad experience is preferred.